BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 18 May 2023

The Christian has an endless life - Zoe

You win.

The Holy Spirit backs you to win

Your enemy is not people, your enemy is the devil...




Yet the devil will try to speak to you through people. 

So be careful to answer with truth, not emotion.


Learn to speak with clarity.


As a believer I am conscious that I and the members of my family do not live by blood, we live by the Holy Spirit.

John 1:12-13

12 But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God— 

13 children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.


Thank you Jesus for your mercy. 

My family and mine, none excluded, and we (my family and I) have received Jesus.

We believed His name. I received His name 22 years ago. I still believe it today. Thus we have the right to become children of God.

We are children of God.

We are not born of blood, or the desire or will of man, we are born of God. Glory Hallelujah!


We are defended by the Holy Spirit against the enemy, and the opposition, and the world.

The Holy Spirit is our advocate with the Father. 

John 14:26

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

I pray that the Spirit of God has been sent to us. The Holy Spirit teaches us all things.

The Holy Spirit reminds us of everything in the word, and all that Jesus has told us in Jesus' name, amen.

The Holy Spirit rises up to defend and protect and ensure that we become all that He has called us to become.

We will be all that God has said of us. The prophecy goes ahead of us to provide all that we require in Jesus' name, amen.

I forgive all who hurt me and I let them go in Jesus name, amen. 

I forgive them all. (Name their names in your private space).

I let them go. I forgive them in Jesus' name, amen.

My family and I have taken the water of life without cost and in confidence.

God is not offended at our taking and what we take, and neither is man permitted to be offended at the taking of the water of life in Jesus' name, amen.

We take the water of life without cost and we are supplied in all the areas of our life in Jesus' name, amen.

We take this by the blood of Jesus and by the Spirit of God in Jesus' name, amen.

Thank you for all the answers Lord Jesus, I take it in Jesus name, amen.



No comments: