BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Wednesday 22 November 2023

I testify of God's goodness in the land of the living...

 Halleluiah!

I scream Halleluiah 100 times. 




God is a good God and He is goodness.

I have been born again for about 22 years. I turn 23 as a born again child of God in March 2024. 

That is roughly three months time.

Glory, Halleluyah!

I may just celebrate it.

I want to celebrate the growth in Christ, the word of God. trusting the Holy Spirit and walking with God.

This journey has been one that is bitter sweet. The trials have been hard and the victories have been sweet.

I have seen the power of God, His presence, His glory, His approval and I am eager to see God and all the other parts of His character I do not yet know.

The heathen have said of me, the Lord has done great things for you. 

The religious have said, a demon is working in you. 

Sigh!

I give God praise and thank Him because I am in the situation He once was in on earth.

John 10:19-21

19 Again there was division among the Jews because of Jesus’ message. 

20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?” 

21 But others replied, “These are not the words of a man possessed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?

I am a witness of God's divine health. 

I have not taken any medicine of any kind since 2001. No malaria, typhoid, nothing, no painkillers etc.

I talked to God and told Him that I did not want to ever need drugs for any reason and I prayed about this.

The only things I take from time to time is vitamin C, the drug for numbing my teeth when I took it out. 

As God is my witness, I take no medicine and eat twice a day, sometimes twice a day and one snack. 

Nothing more.

In 2020, when people were scared of COVID, I did not fear because my life has been entrusted to God.

So today I am thanking God for honoring me and honoring the Lord.


Flip side:

I come across many self righteous people who are consistently judging the blessing of God.

  • It is the Lord
  • It is not the Lord.
And other debates.

I feel sad for them. Because they challenge the word of God because God did not play errand boy and bless who they loved and leave unblessed those they hate.

They have a wrong view of God and only God's word can correct them.

I know it is not easy to see the wonder of God and not have an explanation for what your brain keeps telling you.

But that is the wonder of God.

The devil does not heal or cause people to walk in health. The devil afflicts with sickness. 

(Read your bible)

The devil puts people in bondage. Not God.

God sets free.

He saves, heals, and delivers.

I know mercy feels like a hateful word in your mouth because you want to determine who God shows His mercy to.

I am a recipient of the mercy and favor of God.

Even when people argue about the mercy and favor of God all day long, it is not their decision to decide who receives mercy.

That decision belongs to God, the Sovereign One.

He is big enough to give mercy, and grace, and favor. He is able to finish what He started without apologies.

Blessed are all who can behold the favor of God and give Him thanks instead of cursing. 

Blessed are those who are not offended because God does with His goodness, what He desires.

The bible says, He works after the counsel of His will.

Ephesians 1:11

Let us submit to God and stop expressing hatred for those whom the Lord has favored. 

I have learned that when it comes to people, the blessing of God does two things:

- It makes one set glad that they witnessed a miracle.
- It makes the other set envious and bitter that another person witnessed a miracle, not them.

Glory to God for the miracle.

I affirm that you will see the marvels of God and I and mine will continue the see the marvels of God in Jesus name, amen.

We are set apart and chosen by God for His glory.

What a privilege!



No comments: