BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 30 November 2023

Living like the world or...

 Hello friends,

I hope you are doing well.


I hope that your relationship and conversation with the Holy Spirit is so good.

Today I want to remind you of how the believer should live.

Should you live like the or should you live controlled by Holy Spirit?


The answer:

You should live controlled by Holy Spirit.

A new year is coming and I am going over my plans and creating new goals for my 2024.


I call 2024 a glorious year full of the goodness of God.

A year of wisdom where we walk as wise sons and daughters of God who are called to live like Him on the earth.


What a privilege!


It's somewhat hard

and somewhat easy.


Yet I am choosing to come under the influence and the control of Holy Spirit so that I am able to do what pleases the Lord on the earth. 


When it is time to be angry, hurt or helpless, I choose the Lord.

I choose the control of Holy Spirit. 


I choose to come under His influence today and always in Jesus name, amen.

No comments: