BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Monday 29 July 2024

Keep Your Walls Up, So You Can Keep Your Heart Empty Of The Bad Stuff

Learn how to duck!



When people hurt you.

Slander you.

Make you look bad. 

Belittle you.

And do anything else that is not nice.


You can't retaliate.

Or revenge.

Or give that the same energy.

You have 'to duck'

Learning to duck is so hard for me. 

But I know this is truth. 

This is my goal for August!



To focus on my assignment and ignore the troublers.

When it is time, no one can stop it. 

Imma fix my gaze on the Lord and walk in the Spirit and trust the Lord who holds my promotion in His hands.

Three things God does not want you to be:

- bitter

- angry

- offended


Take the right and high road. Be forgiving and gracious and understanding.


Pass your test.


Last month, I was tired of tests. Today, I am able to handle the tests in the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, amen.



No comments: