BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Saturday 6 June 2020

LESSONS OF LIFE: You can live above fear



I used to struggle with fear.
I was terrified for a very long time of many things.

The spirit of fear lived in me for a very long time. I was so afraid that I always slept with the lights on no matter the time of the day or night. I could not afford to sleep if I could not see everything around me.

The story of defeating fear is like onoins, in layers. I learned to not be afraid of the dark, of barking dogs and of anything else.

The scripture I used was:

God has not given me the spirit of fear, but the spirit of love, power and a sound mind.

It is a personalization of 1 Tim 1:7

Fear sometimes masquerades itself as anger. Fear is not to be tolerated in the life of a believer. It is to be put in its place, which is under the feet of the believer in Christ. 

One of the only ways I know how to win over anything is by meditation. There are levels to meditation. You must learn the various steps. 

Meditate, study, mutter, roar. 

Get the word in your spirit so that when you need it, it comes pouring out as virtue.

DECLARATIONS
~ to be free from intimidation ~
Do you struggle with intimidation? If so, the first step in overcoming begins with the power of your declaration. Don't be pushed around by Satan. Learn to stand your ground.

Declare this with me: 

  • I am in Christ. I am already victorious. Col. 2:15

  • I stand in my authority in Christ. I will not give away my confidence. Eph. 6:13; Heb. 10:35

  • I have overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. Rev. 12:11

  • The angels have been activated and in their place to guard me now. Ps. 91:11

  • The glory of God encircles my life. His glory keeps out all darkness. Ps 8:5,6

  • I am surrounded with His favor like a shield. Ps 5:12

  • Fear leaves me now. I walk with power, love, and a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:6

  • He goes before me and He is with me. He never leaves me or forsakes me. Deut. 31:8

  • He will not let me stumble. Ps 121:3

  • Nothing separates me from His love. I am loved always. I am not rejected. Rom. 8:39

My prayer for you today: Heavenly Father, I ask for your living and active words to come alive in the hearts of those reading and declaring this today. I ask You to root out intimidation! I also ask You to heal them in the doors and gateways of their heart where intimidation has bullied them and left a wound. I bless them with strength and confidence. Let them be firmly rooted in You and uplifted today well above intimidation. In Jesus name. ~ Amen.

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

I needed this. Thank you.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Tessa said...

Awesome.

This is great.