BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Have You Ever Played The '50 Questions Game'?

Have you ever played the 50 questions game? I will be writing as honestly as I can.

I will answer all the questions because that is what my blog is about. My blog is about my life, my faith, and my family.



Here's my meditation scripture for the week.

"All things are working together for my good because I love God and I am called according to His purpose

I am trusting the Lord to perfect everything that concerns me.

Where have you seen God this week?

This week, I have seen the hand of God in providing for me. He is a Faithful Father and His concern for me is appreciated. I am being pampered by the Lord and I am grateful.

What makes you feel the most alive?

I am filled with the Holy Ghost. Looking over the years of my life, I can see where the Holy Ghost has played a major role in guiding me. He has kept me from destruction and led me into eternal life by His counsel. I cannot say enough thank you for the love.

What gives you the most hope for the future?

As a Christian, it is the word of God and the presence of God that give me hope for the future. I may not know what tomorrow holds but I know He that holds tomorrow. He is my Father and my Good Shepherd. 

What is one thing you feel God is inviting you to right now?

I feel that God is leading me to share my faith with the nobodies of the world. He wants me to let them know that His love does not come to them because they are perfect but because they are surrendered.

Pray for me that I would have the faith to declare the word of God to them any time I meet them.

In difficult times in your life, have you felt closer or farther from God? Why do you think that is?

In all of my life, I have never felt far from God. A while ago I caught a revelation via the Holy Spirit that God will never leave me. I am the one who may not be in proximity to Him but He is always attentive to me.

When you get to heaven, what is one question you will ask God?

I thought about it yesterday. When I get to heaven, I would just give God a hug and say, thank You for being for me and always listening to me even when I am not composed. Thank You for letting me partner with you.

I have no questions. I am convinced that He is good.

Who is one person you think God put into your life for a reason (and what is that reason?)

God put a word of encouragement in my heart for every season. I can see the silver lining behind every cloud. It is hilarious when I try to view it from a natural human perspective.

Tell a moment in your life you knew God was real.

When my parents died in quick succession, I was overworking and not praying. So I went to the ATM one day and the money I transferred from one of my accounts to the other had not dropped and it was 9pm. 

I put my head down on the ATM, then I felt the presence of the Lord on my back just comforting me. I nearly cried because I was aware of God but was kinda keeping malice with Him because I was pissed. I just looked at myself metaphorically and said inside me, see the God you are keeping malice with. Talk, Biko.

Where is a place that God feels most present to you?

In my home. He is always with me but I feel His presence most in my home. It is filled with the peace of God.

Who is a person of faith that you look up to and inspires you?

I don't want to put anyone on a pedestal. Any time I put anyone on a pedestal, very shortly something happens to me to help me see their humanity in a really ugly way.

I hate ugly.

But I admire people who are Christ-like and I pray that God will help me to be glad about being Christ-like again, in some areas sha.

What advice would you give a new Christian?

Be God-conscious. He is God and King, and He loves you as a Father and your very best friend. Trust the Holy Ghost and if you are not filled with the Holy Ghost yet, don't stop seeking till you find Him.

The Holy Spirit is my life. He changed my life and He is my life.

Why do some people find it so hard to trust God’s plan with their lives?

I used to be here. It is mostly impatience and trust issues. Holy Spirit helped me deal with my trust issues. To date, He is the One I trust. He is the One I love because He loved me first.

Tell about a time you struggled to see God’s bigger plan for your life?

One time, I was so anxious because my timetable was struggling with God's timetable for my life and then with the interference of the world of men and the demonic world. 

It seemed like everyone wanted a piece of me so they could tear me apart and put the pieces in different places.

So I gave it all up and embraced God's plan. I became fine with not knowing all things and just trusting God day-to-day.

Don't do what I did, ask God His plan for your life, then trust Him.

What is one goal you have to strengthen you have your relationship with God?

I talk to Him all the time even when I am mad about the decisions He is making. He knows best.

What is one song that has really impacted your faith journey?

I don't want to go - Avalon



I was talking to God about destiny and the Holy Spirit straight up breathed on this song for a whole month till I sang it, believed it, and declared it.

What is a book that has greatly impacted your faith?

The testimony of how Kenneth Hagin got healed lying at home in his bed. He was talking to God the whole time.

When you think about reading the bible, what is the first feeling that comes to mind?

The Holy Spirit reads the bible with me. Any time I am reading the bible, I can feel the presence of the Holy Ghost. I am a feeler. So this is majorly how God talks to me. 

If you could give your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be?

God is telling the truth. Trust His voice. Draw nearer to the Lord.

If you could hangout with Jesus any place in the world, where would you pick?

On a picnic in my house. I don't really love going out except I am shopping.

Tell about a time you felt “all-in” for God.

In 2014, I was certain I wanted to be a missionary. My love for God was pure love. 

Tell about a time you’ve been hurt and how God has brought you towards forgiveness.

So many times.

The journey of Christianity is full of hurts because people be hurting left, right, and center and the Holy Spirit will just be muttering 'forgive' every time. I will just be wondering, na wa o. When does this training finish?

Wherever there are human beings, there will be hurt, don't harden your heart. 

Carnality is sweet to the human flesh.


Is belonging to a church necessary to be a “true follower” of Jesus.

No comment.

If you could start any ministry, what would it be and who would it serve?

I want to serve prisoners. I want to tell them the gospel. I want to train them and prepare for the world outside the prison walls. I am hoping and praying that they will become disciples for Christ inside the walls of the prison and outside it.

What is one crazy big, God-sized dream you have for your time here on earth?

He has done most of them.

So I need to write up a new set of big dreams.

I should be using my faith and my trust in God should be getting bigger so I am making new plans for 2021- 2030. Thank you for this question. 

Also, I am waiting for the testimonies that are coming that I have not received yet.

Thank You Holy Ghost because I call them 'done'.

Tell about a tough time in your life God ended up using for good.

Wow, so many.

When my mother died, I had to take up the responsibility of providing finances for the household along with my siblings. God has taught me to trust Him for finances. The same way He has taught my siblings to trust Him to care for us. He's faithful.

Tell about a prayer that God answered.

I asked God for finances in 2009. He gave me healing and finances. He is the God of the more. The El-Shaddai. All that I need.

Tell about a prayer God hasn’t answered or didn’t answer.

I do not believe it is unanswered. The answer is on the way and I am positioning myself to receive them.

What is one thing you’re super thankful for and don’t acknowledge enough?

Faith in God.

The way Holy Ghost backs me up and makes me look like this really cool smart girl, like one amazing Christian.

I am so grateful.

If you could have a cup of coffee with Jesus, A.) what would he order and B.) What would you guys talk about?

Jesus and I would eat bread and a glass of milk with fried fish.

What is the best way to show a stranger the love of Christ?

Give them anything they need the most or tell them about Jesus. That is 'showing them' or 'telling them'.

What is one thing you would change about church?

Not interested in changing it. I think I am called to street ministry. I do pray that God's kingdom will come and His will be done in all the churches around the world.

What do you think the future church will look like?

Perfect and without a wrinkle. The bride of Christ.

What are some characteristics of someone who is “mature” in their faith?

  • Someone who loves and shows the way to Christ. 
  • Good fruit matters.

Who is one person you’re looking forward to hanging out with in heaven?

  • Grandma. 
  • My parents.
  • The brother I never met.
  • Family and friends.

Tell about a time you felt attacked or judged for your faith. How did you respond?

So many.

Shy people also get false accusations because we don't talk a lot, nor have those lobbying and politicking skills but I love my personality. God gave it to me for a reason and I want to fulfill His purpose for me.

I respond with love even when I am raging with anger inside. The Holy Spirit still has work to do in me. 

I am still imperfect, yet conforming to the image of Christ.

Have you ever written a mission statement for your life? If so, what is it? If not, what might be included in it?

  • To make Jesus famous.
  • To live for Him
  • To tell the gospel through my life.
  • He is always reaching out to others even when I am not.
  • My hands are His hands and my feet are His feet
  • I am a part of His end-time army.
  • He recruited me Himself and I am so glad He did.


Tell about a time you felt God calling you to do something uncomfortable.

Even telling me to talk to someone is uncomfortable. He does that a lot and I try to make it a conversation. For someone who does not do conversations with strangers, you can see how that would be hard.

What is the best thing that has happened in the past month?

God has been showing Himself with goodness and I am so full of His goodness, it has to spill out.

What is one gift you have that you love use to build the Kingdom of God?

  • Discerning spirits - good and evil.
  • The gift of faith
  • Prophecy

What is one risk you think God might be calling you to take in this season?

Preaching the gospel to prisoners and just sharing the love of God.

What is one area of your life that you’re still working with God to find healing in?

Being gentle with others and willing to meet them where they are.

Tell about a time a tough situation ended up being a blessing in disguise.

One time I had a lot of conflict around me, and I had to learn to manage a lot of people and their opinions without letting them and their words get into me. It was really hard and I have to say it was the grace of God and His guidance. 

What is one trait you wish Christians would embrace more?

Kindness, instead of trying to be right all the time. Or politically correct.

What is a bible verse or inspirational quote that has been meaningful in your life?

The letter kills but the Spirit gives life.

Who is one person you wish you were closer to?

My family.

What is one cause you feel super passionate about?

I want all Christians to know their authority in Christ yet understand the ministry of the Holy Spirit in their life and give Him priority.

What is one mistake you’ve made in your life that was or is hard to forgive yourself for and how has God met you there?

I have forgiven myself for everything.

You can't move forward without giving the gift of forgiveness to others and to yourself.

Who is one person in your life who doesn’t understand your faith but you desperately wish would?

My sister.

She's rigid. I feel she's stuck on the letter of the world, instead of seeing God as more real than the person standing or sitting in a room with her. I pray God will help with that.

Have you ever had a season of doubt or a dark night of the soul? What did that look and feel like? What steps did you take in that season?

Look at Jesus.

What is one thing you’re super excited about right meow?

Phew!

I am excited about the journey, the process.

No comments: