BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Tuesday 25 July 2023

Purity Matters - Consecration Things

To be set apart.

To be set apart is to be separate unto God.





It is to live unto God.

It is to be hallowed.

It is one thing to be set apart. It is another to live set apart.

God has called the believer to live set apart.

When your Father calls, you run to Him.

Your safe place is in God. 

In His will.


Sometimes being set apart is carrying God's heart in your heart.

The heart of God is so beautiful.

It is easy for me to believe the good plans He has for me.

It is hard for me to see the good plans He has for others.

Because I see their flaws all too clearly.


Thank God for salvation, and for the lamb's sacrifice on the cross.


The heart of man is wicked every day.

I don't know how God has patience with man.


Sometime I believe that we have not left Genesis 11. We are still building our towers of Babel.

I pray that we would build what God is building and navigate away from what God is not building.


We find our best expression when we find ourselves following God's path for us.

Wherever it may lead.


When we are in Christ and in sync with him, carnal things lose their value to us.

We can see the fleshly things and forgo them for the things of God.


I was talking to my sibling today of how I want to lose my temper at least 1000 times every day.

Somehow I get angry that I don't lose my temper. I think it is God because I know how many times I want to let go and lose my temper and slap 1000 people in a day.

I just need to remove my eyes from them and do something different.


Do that which I have been separated for. I was set apart for a reason and I am glad for the Lord choosing me to be set apart.

So grateful, thankful and blessed.

It takes a lot of denial and a beautiful journey with Holy Spirit telling you to let some things go.

It is a beautiful life of obeying Holy Spirit and becoming one with Him the more.


A point comes when you ask God:

So what are we doing today?

And He responds. Do this or do that.


It's a privilege to live the God-life. 

I do not take it for granted.

The best times is when God speaks. 

I treasure His voice and I receive grace to hear Him clearly.

He is my ALL.


Glad for this Christian life.

The unusual life.

Where I can see life from the mountain top. 

Because God's Spirit is committed.

I am privileged to have God-the-Father, God-the-Son, and God-the-Holy-Spirit on my team.

They joined to me and I will always be grateful.

They walk this Christian life with me.

My courage giver.

The Kind One.

The saviour.

The Legal Advocate.

The Glory and the Lifter of my head.

I love You, My God.

I love You, Jesus.

I love You, Holy Spirit. 

More adventures.

More love.

More glory.

More miracles, signs and wonders.

This life is beautiful!

No comments: